söndag 1 maj 2011

Hello Hello!

Welcome to my new blog!
Same same, but different.




















It´s still about knitting. It´s still in English.
But sometimes I wonder if I should switch to Swedish instead. Or maybe I should have a bilingual blog.

Making my mind up is not my strongest point. Never has been and never will be.

This is Solveig, by the way. One of my latest hats made in yarn from Östergötlands ullspinneri.

I have been knitting a lot lately. A big project that will have to be kept secret for a little while longer – while we wait for a new family member to arrive. It is my younger sister Emelie who is expecting her first baby.

Emelie has modelled a lot of my hats, so she might look familiar.

Emelie in Inga Snöflinga


















I predict that a lot of my knitting will be baby-related in the near future. And I have to confess that I am VERY pleased with the Secret Project that I am workingon right now. It will be one of the cutest things that I have made. Ever. I am not even going to attempt to pretend to be modest.

But you know what they say about all work and no play. So last Friday I got all dressed up and joined the wedding celebrations at the British pub in Stockholm, Tudor Arms.

Chris, the owner of the pub, and myself.
















This is definitely the best pub in Stockholm and the only one that has a genuine British feel to it. The food is great – and the party spirit is never lacking either. I even had my own hen party here (photos are censured, I´m afraid).

9 kommentarer:

  1. Du har varit saknad i bloggarnas värld. Välkommen tillbaka!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I hope you will continue to wright, and please in English. I know a few languages, but Swedish is not one of them.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Snygg blogg, bra att du är tillbaka!

    / Barbro

    SvaraRadera
  4. Glad to 'find' you again, and in English. Though I will very likely still come and peek at your pictures of knitting if you decide to switch to Swedish!

    SvaraRadera
  5. I'm still here, I was subscribed to your old blog, love your patterns very much!

    SvaraRadera
  6. I'm here - scurried over as fast as I could right-click - thanks very much for the head's up, I'd be awfully sorry to miss your projects, in process and completed! Can't wait to see the Cutest Thing Ever. (I am working on my third dragon hat.... ;) ) (KTE on Ravelry)

    SvaraRadera
  7. I'm also happy you're back <3

    SvaraRadera
  8. I hope you'll continue to to write in English, at least in part. Google Translate is still not that great. :)

    SvaraRadera